Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hooo Are You?

1. What is your Zodiac sign? Virgo
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
1. chapstick
2. coupon holder
3. checkbook
Pretty boring huh?

3. Which magazines do you look at the most? I LOVE Life:Beautiful, BHG and Fresh Home
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed? Too much work involved in one and too much pain with the other, i've left mine as God gave them to me.
5. How often do you go grocery shopping? When i'm good, once a week, otherwise when we're out of milk, bread or chocolate, you know the essentials.


NightOwlCrafting



3 comments:

  1. Love that you embrace your eyebrows as they are! Mine have been overgrown for some time now and are due for a good waxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is SO an essential. I think I go to the store more often for that and/or Mt. Dew Voltage than anything else, tehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome about your eyebrows! I have to disagree that chocolate is an essential, I am not a big fan of it. I know weirdo huh? Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete